For Christmas 2008 I did mini scrapbooks for the girls. I did 4x6 size and bought a little album at the dollar store and filled it up. They have LOVED them. They still love them. They take them in the car, to church, etc. Grayson didn't have one. He started asking where his was about 6 months ago. I was trying SO hard to get caught up on their BIG scrapbooks that I put his little "crapbook" as he called it, on hold. Until last week. I decided since I am now caught up, there is NO EXCUSE why he doesn't have one yet! So it took me less than 3 days to complete 104 pages. I did birth to present. HE LOVES IT!!! And frankly, I feel so bad that it took me THIS long to get it done. I think he forgives me. He's been flippin' thru the pages since I got it done. He loves it! That makes my heart happy!!! :) I don't want to put ALL 104 pages on here since that would take FOREVER, and I want to do other things today, but I will put a little peek at some of the pages! I love how it turned out!
Here is the first six pages in the book...

and the last six pages....
I am LOVING this size! It's so easy to do, and very cost friendly!
Here is the first six pages in the book...

and the last six pages....
I am LOVING this size! It's so easy to do, and very cost friendly!
No comments:
Post a Comment