Your kiddos are getting so big. Your pages are darling. I love to look and get new ideas for mine!! You are such a good mama!
You already scrapped Brooklyn's haircut!?! How do I even compete! These are super cute. I love the Cheerio's - I want to take pictures of Lukas eating them, just so I can copy your page!
your pages are so awesome. I just LOVE it that you're caught up, it gives me hope that I can be one day too. :) Love them all!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your kiddos are getting so big. Your pages are darling. I love to look and get new ideas for mine!! You are such a good mama!
You already scrapped Brooklyn's haircut!?! How do I even compete! These are super cute. I love the Cheerio's - I want to take pictures of Lukas eating them, just so I can copy your page!
your pages are so awesome. I just LOVE it that you're caught up, it gives me hope that I can be one day too. :) Love them all!!!
Post a Comment