Sunday, September 14, 2008

I had a little breakdown last night! I did 4 pages on my photoshop CS2. I haven't used that program very much b/c it's a little newer and scarier, and I am used to my photoshop 7.0. Anyway, I decided to try it out, and I did 4 pages. I saved them all so I could go to bed, and when I tried to look at them, there wasn't a "preview" like there normally is. So to make a long story short, saving pages in CS2....is NOT the same as saving them in 7.0. So....I lost 4 pages. 1.5 hours of work. I was a little peeved. So I am back to using 7.0 until I figure out what the crap I did wrong!






2 comments:

Marnie said...

Seriously, I need to take classe from you! How much would you charge me?

Allred Family said...

Hey I need another lesson....I am having some trouble :( Your pages look AMAZING like ALWAYS!!!!!